Once upon a time, in a world with no Pinterest and limited access to Facebook, people relied on MySpace to express their opinions. In one such instance a friend of mine posted a picture of a woman's slim torso complete with the phrase "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". I disagreed, and still do. So, in (dis)honor of this phrase, I have compiled a Top 5 list of foods that taste a whole lot better than skinny feels.*
So here we go, in no particular order:
1. Green chile cheeseburger - Its all in the name. This magnificent creation brings together two of my favorite things and places them on top of beef.
2. Anything from a bakery - Doughnuts. Cake. Croissants. Pair it with a cup of coffee and this list knows no limits.
3. Lattes - I realize lattes aren't really food, but if I left them off of this list I'm sure my local barista would feel left out and then point out how often I come in for a certain caramel concoction.
4. Salad - Just because its healthy doesn't mean it can't be on the list. Have you had a salad with grapes, apple slices, candied walnuts, and chicken, topped with a raspberry vinaigrette? I thought so.
5. Chips and Dip - Specifically french onion dip and Ruffles. With a Dr. Pepper.
*I feel it necessary to note I am not encouraging gluttony nor am I trying to cast a negative light on those who are skinny. Being healthy is an important aspect of life, but I want people to understand God has created us as beings that need to eat; therefore, we should allow ourselves to enjoy it. Have fun with it! Eat and be merry!